Minggu, 12 Agustus 2012

David Villa Glad Could Play Again


 

Bucharest - After months of absence due to injury, David Villa finally get to taste it to play on the field again. He also claimed to want to continue to improve its capabilities.

Villa sidelined after injuring his left leg broken in the Club World Cup event in December. He had to pull over a long time and could strengthen Spain in Euro 2012.

In the game against Dinamo Bucharest, in which Barcelona won 2-0, Villa finally played. He entered the field in the 73rd minute and at the end of the game said he was happy with his comeback was.

"My goal is to become a better player than before. I want to be better," he said as quoted by Reuters.

"We must be patient indeed. I myself was absent for so long, much longer than I anticipated."

"What I want now is to focus on the present and future and forget the past. My job is to get better every day."

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup