Minggu, 12 Agustus 2012

Escape from punishment, no matter Lega Bonucci



Beijing - Leonardo Bonucci always said that he did not engage scommessopoli. Therefore, when declared innocent, he was happy and relieved.

Bonucci and Simone Pepe acquitted of all charges because of inconsistent testimony of Andrea Masiello. Atalanta players were accused Bonucci directly involved and Pepe find out the experiment in a match-fixing Bari vs Udinese in May 2010.

For information, initially threatened Pepe Bonucci and 3.5-year sentence and one year suspension.

"It's a dramatic period for me. Whether inside or outside the field," he said on Football Italia.

"I'm finally allowed to play in the Italian Super Cup and won it. This must be a beginning of a long and tiring season."

"The hardest thing is to face a sports tribunal system that is outdated. I never thought that this would end badly, because I am innocent."

Other Bonucci, different with Antonio Conte. Players do not like it, Conte was eventually found guilty and suspended for 10 months.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup