Senin, 17 Oktober 2011

Longer Want Mancini at City



Manchester - Roberto Mancini is a chair at home in the Manchester City manager. Mancini did not hesitate to catapult hope can remain in the City until at least the next four years.

Mancini was recruited City, to replace Mark Hughes, in December 2009. The Italiano tied with a duration of three and a half year contract.

With the contract, Mancini will actually still survive in the airline until 2013. However, he has claimed to want to be bound longer.

"I started working here two years ago, I've worked hard to build a formidable team," Mancini said at Reuters.

"I want to stay here for three or four more years because I think the current Manchester City is one of the best clubs in the world," he continued.

Mancini claimed there is no contract extension talks to himself. But the new contract calls will make the City to get the stability that sidelined before he came, when the City had three different managers in three years.

Last season Mancini led City to its first major trophy in 35 years after winning the FA Cup, as well as competing in the Champions League this season. In the Premier League this season, The Citizens are being topped the standings

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup