Senin, 17 Oktober 2011

There Mancini Beyond Good performance Silva



Manchester - Manchester City a good performance in the league could not be separated from David Silva's role in it. While a good appearance Silva himself did not escape the role of Roberto Mancini.

Silva has always appeared in eight games City in the Premier League so far, contributing two goals and five assists. Movement in the line of The Citizens turn on the game.

This is the second season playing with the sky blue City shirt. Silva, who previously played for Valencia, claiming a better understanding of football in England and he was greatly helped by Mancini role.

"It is very difficult when you move to another country, move to another league, and change style of football. But now I was already in his second season here and I feel more settled, I was also happy on and off the field," he said as reported ESPN Star, while attending a joint press conference Mancini for the Champions League to face Villarreal.

"All because the guy next to me this, its staff, and my team-mates. Because I'm happy off the field, then I can show a good performance today," he said.

Silva now has a job waiting. After bringing City joined the Premier League standings last weekend, its power is now needed to give his club's first full points in the Champions League.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup