Madrid - Gonzalo Higuain be happy after scoring three goals against Real Betis. Real Madrid striker is calling his hat-trick as something worth remembering.
In the Santiago Bernabeu on Sunday (16/10/2011) pm dawn, Madrid had trouble unpacking the visitors' defense. As a result, until the first round was over, a score of glasses has not changed.
Los Merengues writhing in the second half. They scored four goals, in which three of whom were born through the legs Higuain.
"We knew this match would be difficult. Betis won many games, but we proved ourselves there at peak performance even though the league has just a holiday," said Higuain on the official club website.
This is the second hat-trick with Madrid's Higuain. Even more special, this is the first trigol clamped at club level after a severe injury last season.
"I am very pleased. I do not play during the kick, but I feel like doing it before," he continued.
"Hat-trick is a good memory to be stored after retirement. It would be nice to remember it because it will remind me of the injury that I experienced before the injury and how hard it is," said Higuain.
"I feel better from time to time. I thank my teammates and the club because they always supported me during my injury," he said.
Higuain did not want to think too much about his rivalry with Karim Benzema up front. According to 23 players this year, the task is simply to play.
"The coach will decide whether I become a starter or not. I'm just playing, that's what I should do," he said.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar