Minggu, 16 Oktober 2011

pride Higuan


Foto: Gonzalo Higuain (Getty Images)

MADRID - Real Madrid Bomber, Gonzalo Higuain could not cover the joy after successfully scored a hat-trick against Real Betis in La Liga match up that ended 4-1 to Madrid excellence.

Higuan was located in the uphill performance. Imagine, a game Betis into the game cons to the two in which he scored a hat-trick after the Argentine national player scored a hat-trick success at a news Espanyol.

In fact, the former River Plate striker was a key to success when smothered Argentina Chile in South American qualifying zone.

"I am very pleased. I do not play in a week. But I feel you've done before that. Coach to decide whether I should be a starter or not. I'm just playing, that's what I should do, "said Higuain told the club's official website on Sunday (16/10/2011).

Create Higuain, successful listed his name in the scoreboard three times, the motivation Higuain whipped up to give the best achievement to Madrid, after a series of injuries that membebatnya.

"Hat-trick is the best memory as a reward after returning from a break. It is also very good to remind me of the injury that I suffered and how the injury is very hard for me, "continued Higuain.

I feel very well for some time. I am very proud of the teammates and the club is always supportive when my injury, "said Higuain end.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup