Senin, 17 Oktober 2011

Dropped from the national team, Irfan Curhat on Twitter


Jakarta - Irfan was in the news because it was dropped from the national team U-23 because it judged to be disciplined. He gave defense chronologically through his twitter account today, Monday (17/10/2011).Yesterday coach Rahmad Darmawan would indicate again Irfan to hire a team that will compete in next month's SEA Games XXVI, because often absent from exercise agenda with other colleagues.According Rahmad, he had asked Irfan to be involved in a trial match against Newcastle Bantul in the Bung Karno Stadium yesterday, but the question did not come. The reason, Irfan still follow filming the ad with one of the starred products.Finally, for the sake of team work, cross out any Rahmad Irfan. He was subsequently handed to the PSSI affairs.Today, reporters when met at the office of PSSI, National Team Coordinator Bob Hippy respond to the problem. He admitted that he had to get information related to this case, and provide support for the stance coach Rahmad."This will not affect the national team. We must be firm. There is nothing special. Good bye (good-bye for Irfan)," said Bob Hippy.How Irfan defense? When the news was revealed, about an hour ago attacker club Persema Malang told this matter through his twitter account, with sufficient length. Here's the full excerpt:"I came to Indonesia to join the national team. I wanted to defend my country very proud of this."After the game against Qatar, there is no information that I should join the U-23 national team, so after that I am doing for one of my sponsors for two days."I read the news that I stated disurat escape from U-23 national team. THAT IS NOT TRUE, I wanted to defend this country ..."It's just happened to poor communication. Upon hearing this, I immediately contacted the coach."On October 21, my wife and I have to see a doctor because we are very sick. I am very concerned about the health both of us, and lately I've been working hard .* health is an important thing *"I am here without parents and came to defend the National Team. Was my wife who supported me and he left the old man and his country for it. Now we are not healthy and I'm worried about us both."After treatment, I would like to re-join the National Team, but the coach said that he could not cooperate with me."I understand his decision and hopefully he can understand my situation."I look forward hopefully to be called back and will work hard to make Indonesia proud .."I will fight for the country that I love this."I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR INDONESIA!"

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup