Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Gasperini Not Feeling Like Benitez



Milan - Gian Piero Gasperini is very quickly becoming the past Inter Milan. Nevertheless, he did not feel like Rafael Benitez, the coach who was sacked by the club is also nicknamed La Benemata it.

Gasperini only five times in the match Inter sidelines, with the results of one series and four defeats. He was kicked, and his place has been filled Claudio Ranieri.

"The players are always there in the handling, and I can not fault their efforts. I always thank them for that," Gasperini said kpada reported by Rai Uno Italian Football.

"We just were not ready. A lot of players who rarely played since the previous season. In essence, the club and I have not looked good."

When asked if he like Benitez, who dismissed Inter in December 2010, Gasperini has a view.

"I do not think so. He's got a lot of problems in the dressing room and his report card to the people," he replied.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup