Milan - Diego Forlan has not shown the best performance with Inter Milan. Problems of adaptation was called into the cause of this, although the striker denied because he was happy with the Nerazzurri.
Imported from Atletico Madrid with a tag of 20 million euros to replace Samuel Eto'o who move to Anzhi Makhachkala, Forlan appear less satisfactory. Only contributed one goal from five times as a starter with the Inter-derived evidence so that players from Uruguay 32 years it has not shown their full potential.
This condition was then raises a presumption that the winner of World Cup Golden Ball in 2010 was still not able to adjust to life in the city of Milan. The rumors are denied by Forlan, who should feel comfortable living in the city of Milan.
"I adapted well here," said Forlan in Gazzeta dello Sport.
"The city of Milan has a few differences with Madrid, but I'm here and I'm very happy," said the owner of the number back nine.
Furthermore Forlan explained if so many players that play in Uruguay national Italian league, as Edinson Cavani, Walter Gargano, Diego Pérez, Abel Hernández and helped him to adjust.
"I came into a league that many players I know. There are some great players and existing players at Inter," explained the former Atletico Madrid striker.
To prove the utterance does not have a problem in the city of Milan, Forlan at least have to wait until next year. Disturbance thigh injury he got while defending the Uruguay national team middle of this month forced him to be sidelined for two months.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar