Nine years of Japanese motor manufacturer defended since the 125 cc class, be evidence of loyalty to Honda's Dovizioso. However, starting next season he will move to the factory Yamaha Tech 3 team.
When compared with his report card in the class 125 cc and 250 cc, with Honda's Dovizioso achievements in the MotoGP class was not brilliant. Grade since 2008, he only grabbed one win, namely the British series 2009.
Now, when the opportunity to race with Honda residence leaving three series, Dovizoso vowed to show his best performance. GP Series Philips Island Circuit in Australia so the first aim.
"After the race at the weekend that we have passed in Japan, I look forward to the Australian GP. Since my debut in the Grand Prix in 2002 I have been racing with Honda in all my career. Next year I have decided to take another challenge," he said in Crash .
"But that's for 2012, now I will focus for the last three MotoGP races. I want some spectacular racing and producing good numbers for the Honda, my team, and all my fans," he added.
During the MotoGP class, the best achievement Dovizioso was fifth in 2008 and 2010 seasons. This season he could part with Honda's better because now ranked third in the standings under Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar