Barcelona - Barcelona defender Eric Abidal admitted enthused AC Milan and Manchester City. Abidal did not rule leave if not struck a deal with Barca's new contract related.
Abidal tenure will expire at the Camp Nou in the summer of next year. French international defender has not approved the proposed contract by the Los Azulgrana despite already holding talks for a long time.
Abidal admitted he was in demand by several big European clubs, such as PSG, Milan and the City. Although respect to Barca but if agreement is not established, Abidal might be migrated.
"There are many clubs that showed interest, especially the PSG, Milan and Manchester City," I Abidal Football Mirror quoted as saying. "But there has been no concrete offer so I can not say anything."
"I have much respect for Barca, but if we do not reach an agreement, the door is always open," he said.
32-year-old defender was suffering from liver tumor last season. However, Abidal believes he is still able to play at the highest level and even took aim at the World Cup 2014.
"I'm sure I still have legs strong enough for two more years. I have international aspirations. We have qualified for Euro 2012, which was a good thing but I'm also eyeing the 2014 World Cup," said Abidal.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar