Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011

Berbatov Masih Bahagia di MU




Manchester - At the beginning of this season, Dimitar Berbatov no longer be first choice in attack Manchester United. However, the Bulgarian striker admits she still happy.

So the Premier League's top scorer last season was not making the position ofBerbatov at Manchester United first team assured. Because of competition fromWayne Rooney, Javier Hernandez, and Danny Welbeck, he's only played five times this season in all competitions.

Berbatov was rumored to be off to Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in the Januarytransfer window. However, the former Tottenham Hotspur player was admitted stillhappy at Old Trafford.

"I am happy here. My family was in Manchester," said Berbatov told MUTV.

"I heard people complain about the weather, no nothing can be done, and about food. But, for me, not like that," he added.

"I play for the club that I love, the biggest clubs, and other things not important," said 30-year player.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Tutup